The Rose Ranch cabins were built in early 2008. They are all two bedroom, one bathroom, and will sleep up to four people comfortably. Each cabin has a kitchenette which includes a bar sink, microwave, and mini fridge. Cable TV, heating, and A/C are a few more luxuries you will enjoy. We are confident you will find them to be clean, neat, and cozy.
While sitting on the front porch, you can enjoy the view of the green meadow which is big enough for playing games, picnicking,or large group and family gatherings. There is nothing more relaxing than watching the sun set over the red cliffs all the while listening to the refreshing sound of the Beaver Creek which runs just footsteps away.
- $109 per night plus tax double occupancy / $129 per night for 4 people
- Cabins are 2 bedrooms and sleeps 4 comfortably
- Weekend stay requires 2 night minimum
- Linens, towels, soap, and shampoo provided
- All cabins non-smoking and no pets inside
- Plenty of parking for vehicles, ATVs, and trailers
- Direct access to the Paiute Trail
- Ask about our specials
- 7 day cancellation required to avoid fee